Using of acidifier is the primary way reducing the rate of disease in animal intestinal tract.Nowadays, the main current of acidifier formula is adopting formic acid or propionic acid as effective constituent.
Using of acidifier is the primary way reducing the rate of disease in animal intestinal tract.Nowadays, the main current of acidifier formula is adopting formic acid or propionic acid as effective constituent. The pure form formic acid and propionic acid which are very effective and easy way to acidifying feed, eliminating escherichia coli and salmonella, and inhibiting molds. But since they are irritant and mostly release in stomach, which can deteriorate feed palatability and weaken anti-bacteria effect, we have to search for new solution for those problems.
To optimzing performance, we have developed slow release organic acids, which rendered the acids non-pungent smell, combine the strengths of formic acid and propionic acid, which slow release in intestinal tract without corrosion to make sure the effect in intestine, also make feed be with better taste. This way you can easily keep your feed safety free from pathogens while enhancing animal performance.
RENGTY® Feed acidifier is a slow release organic acid by production process of ammonium and esterification for animal. Every particle acid contains equal acid component. It can inhibit and kill all kinds of mucedine, salmonella and escherichia coli etc, lessen antibacterial drugs usage, can substitute for part antibiotic in animal feed. It is safe as a natural feed antimicrobial, mould inhibitor and growth promoter, non-toxic, no harm, no side-effect, no drug residues and no drug resistance for animal.
Working Mechanism of antibacterial action
1. Cause the change of the bacterial cell membrane charge, so that influence of bacteria on the absorption of nutrients.
H+ is located in the lateral on bacterial cell membranes, OH- is located in the medial, resulted from the potential difference of the proton gradient bacterial cells can deliver nutrients such as amino acids, when not dissociation of organic acids into cells, reduce the intracellular pH value, the bacteria inside and outside the cell membrane potential difference is abate, thus affect on the absorption of amino acids and other nutrients.
2. Influence the activity of enzymes in the process of bacterial metabolism.
Organic acids can non-selectively interfere with the function of enzymes in bacterial cells and interfere with the permeability of bacterial cell membrane, hinder the function of alpha-ketoglutarate and succinate dehydrogenase in the cycle of tricarboxylic acid, and inhibit the function of phosphorylase in energy metabolism. It can be combined with various sulfur-containing enzymes in cells to inactivate them, thus inhibiting the growth of microorganisms.
3. Formic acid and propionic acid can inhibit and inactivate salmonella, fungi, clostridium and gram-positive bacteria. Formic acid can not only inhibit bacteria but also improve the intake of animal food and nitrogen deposition.
4. Fumaric acid can inhibit staphylococcus, streptococcus and escherichia coli.
5. Under the condition of pH4, hydrochloric acid, lactic acid and formic acid showed certain antibacterial effect on escherichia coli, lactic acid can not only improve the palatability of feed but also promote the growth and reproduction of lactobacillus
6. Under the condition of pH6, ammonium formate can release formic acid, it can slow release from stomach to intestinal tract so that ensure it’s antiseptic action.
1. Strong Sterilization. It can inhibit and kill all kinds of mucedine, salmonella and escherichia coli etc. lessen antibacterial drugs usage, can substitute for part antibiotic in animal feed.
2. As mould inhibitor, it can prevent feed mildew and re-pollution, benefit feed preservation, prolong storage time.
3. Make feed be more attractant for sour smell, optimize the feed taste to increase feed intake.
4. Feed acidification. Make it easy to be digested and absorbed.
5. Balance flora. Anti-bacteria in intestine, prevent bacterial diarrhea. Anti diarrhea, lower diarrhea and drug cost.
6. Activate digestive enzymes, improves protein and fat digestibility, promote productivity.
7.It can enhance mineral (Ca, P) absorption, strong poultry skeleton and reduce leg diseases.
8. Improve poultry anti-stress and immunity.
9.Improve egg production rate and egg quality, extend egg production period;
10. Reducing the ammonia in the chicken farm and better farm environment.
1. This product adopts of buffered formula technology with ammoniation and esterification to convert the normal small molecule organic acid from corrosive into non-irritant, which are mild and friendly to animal and equipment. With the buffered system, it could stably and continuously release acidity, and keep the effective pH value in intestinal tract.
2. It adopts special treatment ammoniation on formic acid to make formate salt, which eliminate the pungent smell. In this way, the acidifier can avoid the disadvantage of formic acid, it has advantages as followed:
-Prevent the volatilization of organic acid.
-Avoid the irritation of formic acid or propionic acid for intestinal tract and equipments.
-Slow release in gastrointestinal tract. it will release 35% in stomach, and then 65% in intestine of animal
-No pungent smell.
3. Esterification technology make acidifier have more excellent palatability, less irritant and more attractive for animal, which could improve feed intake and disgestion. After mixing with feed, it make feed better taste, more attractive for animal, more digestive, also eliminate mold in feed to extend shelf life effectively.
4. Every particle acid contains equal acid component.
5. Inhibit and kill all kinds of mucedine, salmonella and escherichia coli etc, lessen antibacterial drugs usage, can substitute for part antibiotic in animal feed.
6. It is safe as a natural feed antimicrobial, mould inhibitor and growth promoter, non-toxic, no harm, no side-effect, no drug residues and no drug resistance for animal.
Using of acidifier is the primary way reducing the rate of disease in animal intestinal tract. The release of these acids in intestine contributes to enhance the digestion of feeds and improves animal performance. Nowadays, the main current of acidifier formula is adopting formic acid or propionic acid as effective constituent.