RENGTY® Garlifeed is a safe, uninjurious and multi-functional feed additives, ensure non-toxic, no harm, no side-effect, no drug residues and no drug resistance for animal when it is used. It is widely used as an antiseptic and can substitute for antibiotic in feed.
We can provide powder, water soluble oil and garlic oil etc. multi-specifications, And more customized is available.
Diallyl Disulfide (DADS)
Diallyl trisulfide (DATS)
Powder (P5, P10, P25)
Coated (C10, C25)
Water soluble (S10, S25)
Liquid (L98, L99)
5%, 10%, 25%
Milk white or light yellow
Light yellow to red brown
Insoluble in water
Insoluble in water
Soluble in water
Insoluble in water
Diallyl Disulfide (DADS), Diallyl trisulfide (DATS), Other thioether
Natural and pure garlic aroma
Suitable for all animals such as pig, poultry, ruminant and aquatic animal.
20kg/bag, 25kg/bag, 25kg/drum, 200kg/drum, 1000kg/drum or as requirements.
If 25kg/bag, 1000kg/40bag/pallet
One 20'GP can contain 14 tons if bag
Port of loading
Qingdao, China by sea or as requirement
10-20 days shipment after signed contract
Working Mechanism of antibacterial action
The bactericidal action of garlifeed is mainly due to the unique physiological activity of diallyl sulfide. Allyl is a conjugate structure group, which has high electronegativity and can partially supply electrons to the adjacent sulfur atoms, so that the lack of electrons in sulfur decreases and the activity increases.
When absorbed by animal body, a certain amount of physiologically active sulfide-containing groups can be produced.
Diallyl Disulfide (DADS) and Diallyl trisulfide (DATS), as main active substance of garlic allicin, can enter the cytoplasm through the cell membrane of bacteria, oxidize the enzyme containing sulfhydryl into disulfide bond, thus inhibit cell division, and destroy the normal metabolism of bacteria and cancer cells.
1. Used as an antiseptic, it has a strong extensive antibiotic ability, it can completely kill all kinds of bacteria (gram-positive bacterium, gram-negative bacterium) and pathogenic microorganism such as Staphylococcus, Pasteurella,Salmonella typhi, Shigellosis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, also kill primary pathogen in fish such as enteric spot monospora, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Myxococcus, Vibrio anguillarum,Edwardsiella, Aeromonas, substitute for antibiotic in animal feed.
2. Prevent disease. Prevent usual contagion, especially prevent chicken coccocidiosis. Prevent fish from enteritis, gill-rot disease,red-skin disease, bleeding disease.
3. Used as a feed flavor, garlic aroma can mask unpleasant odors of feed components and promote feed intake of animals’
4. Used a health protection and make animal strong, reduce toxicity from mercury, cyanide and nitrite, improve disease resistance and immunity, lower mortality
5.Used as a mould inhibitor, it has potent sterilization effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, etc. Therefore, it can prevent and kill mycete and mildew in feed, and prolong feed shelf life.
6. Used as an anthelmintic, inhibit fly larvae to grow, garlic odor is also effective in repelling flies, mites and other insects from the feed.
7. Used as natural feed additives, it is safe for animal, non-toxic, no harm, no side-effect, no drug residues and no drug resistance.
Heat resistance experiment
At 70℃-125℃, adding different dosage ensure garlic aroma is no change in 1 min
1.Test product: RENGTY® Garlifeed
2.Conclusion:This product has a good heat stability. Heat stable up to 125℃ dosage 150 g/t, we can also smell strong garlic aroma.
1. Suitable for all animals especially poultry and aquatic animal in order to improve palatability, attractant,health protection, antiseptic,prevent and cure disease as a natural feed antimicrobial and growth promoter.
2. Only require a little of dosage, it can improve palatability and attractant, but if replace antibiotic, need to increase more dosage.
3. Not used for clinic treatment and only used for promoting animals’ growth and preventing disease.
Recommended dosage of Garlifeed powder 25%
Health and growth promoter
Broiler, layer, duck
Piglet and fatting pig
Cow and cattle
Fish and shrimp
1.Increase or reduce the dosage with the situation of feed materials and season.
2. Double quantity when need treat or meet an emergency.